Many of the readers of this blog are surely also fans of The Humble Housewife, Deborah Hadley. She has just launched a fabulous new web-site called Spicendipity selling homemade sauces and 100% natural spice mixes and baking mixes.
Debz had me won over just by saying “BBQ sauce” when she first revealed what she was putting together. We love the idea so much, the prize we are giving away on LouderVoice for the best review at Taste of Cork is one of her BBQ Hampers. This little beauty contains:
- Two bottles of her signature Two Brew BBQ Sauce to slather your chicken, ribs, or steak
- One Italian Seasoning Mix, perfect for dips and marinades
- One Tex Mex Spice Mix, ideal for spicy dips and meat rubs
- One Beer Bread Mix for the perfect accompaniment to your meal
- One Brownie Mix for the perfect ending
- A BBQ cookery book, grill tongs, bamboo skewers and a tea towel to mop it all up with.
You can visit the site right now but it doesn’t officially launch until tomorrow. Get those orders in!
p.s. another fab site design by Sabrina Dent too.